July 31, 2008

33 weeks ~

Hello to my faithful readers...all 2 or 3 of you...haha! Just thought I'd post an update letting you know I survived another week. I had another biophysical ultrasound yesterday, as well as another non-stress test. Everything was perfect and Gavin is still progressing normally! Dr. Anderson said "for you having a High Risk Pregnancy, you are actually pretty boring!" - he said that many women who have high blood pressure, often have many other symptoms associated with it - massive swelling, protein in urine, excessive weight gain, headaches, problems with the babies growth, etc. - and luckily for me, so far, all I've had is the high blood pressure with no other problems to go along with it. Let's just hope that it stays that way! There are only 49 days left until my actual due date, and only 4 weeks until I'm considered "full term" - I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

My baby shower is next weekend, August 9th. I am so excited to see everyone! My goal for the weekend after my baby shower is to get our apartment as clean and as organized as possible...I'll need to make room for everything I get from the baby shower! That way I can try and relax as much as possible for the last few weeks until he arrives! That is the plan anyway, we'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you get new pictures today too? I love seeing those, but can't wait to see Gavin in person. :) Looking forward to your shower and the birth of this very loved little boy. :)
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Tizzo -
I can stay later on Sunday and help you clean and organize if you want. A MOH's work is never done :) Plus you'll probably be exhausted after the baby shower so you can sit in a chair and direct me and we'll make Slurpee runs. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that MY baby is having a baby - and he couldn't be more perfect than what I've seen in pictures so far!
You look SO cute, too - just like you have a basketball under your shirt! I'm so proud of you and happy for you and Matty!
I love you!!!
Mama :)