August 25, 2008

Pictures!

The crib - mostly being used as storage for right now! Little sign that says "My Crib Rocks!" from Grandpa Ed.
Changing table with diapers/wipes/towels, etc.
Clothes, clothes and more clothes!Diaper bag - loaded & ready to go!The bassinet in our bedroom that he will be sleeping in for awhile.Baby swing.I think I have plenty of lotions/shampoos/body washes to last for awhile!Baby bathtub - how fun!I decided to be brave and finally post a bare belly picture since I am officially "full term" now at 37 weeks!

3 comments:

The Stemps said...

Everything looks so great and ready to go! I bet you're getting so excited!!!

ckhalifa said...

We have the same swing! Noah is in it now :)

Anonymous said...

you are so lucky, no stretch marks, i am soooo jealous, get as much sleep as you can now, you are gonna need it, i can already tell that gavin is gonna be a very handsome little boy, i am so excited for you