I went in and had Gavin weighed on Thursday and he was 9 lbs 9 oz - I can't believe he's already almost 10 lbs. He is growing up too fast already!!! He is really filling out - he has little rolls on his legs and has a cute little double chin. He is starting to grin/smile a lot more now - he doesn't smile when I come around quite yet, but if I get down to where he can see me and I talk to him, he kicks his legs like crazy and moves his arms to the side like he's really excited. So cute. Anyway, here is a picture I took last night on our way to a hockey game!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Awww you took him to a hockey game!! Just remember to teach him how to say Go Chiefs! ;)
I'll have to get the picture of the three of us from my dad! It was so good to see you and to meet Gavin!
After you left mom said, "I'm not the only Mama Aisha anymore!"
Merrick
Post a Comment