Gavin was "talking" when I took this one!He is starting to smile a lot more!
He was born with this little birthmark on his finger, I love it!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is just so dang cute!! I bet he is lots of fun! Better watch out - next thing you know he will be 8 months old. Alexa turns 8 months old on Saturday...I can't beleive how fast it goes. We just upgraded her from the infant car seat to a big girl car seat. :( She loved it but I cried!! LOL Hope you all are doing GREAT!
1 comments:
He is just so dang cute!! I bet he is lots of fun! Better watch out - next thing you know he will be 8 months old. Alexa turns 8 months old on Saturday...I can't beleive how fast it goes. We just upgraded her from the infant car seat to a big girl car seat. :( She loved it but I cried!! LOL Hope you all are doing GREAT!
Heather
Post a Comment