*Eating mostly stage 2 baby food now. He loves almost every single kind he has had ~ and really seems to love bananas.
*Still breastfeeding in the morning, at night and in the middle of the night when he wakes up. Unfortunately I don't make enough to pump so he gets formula when he is with his babysitters.
*No teeth yet but I think it will be happening soon. In the daylight I can see a VERY small white dot that I think might be a tooth soon!
*He is sleeping a bit better at night - usually sleeping anywhere from 4-6 hours at a time.
*Not crawling yet but he is starting to figure out to pull himself across the floor. He also likes to roll all over the place!
*Everyone comments on what a good and happy baby he is and it's so true! He is so smiley and is hardly ever fussy. Matt & I are so proud of him and fall in love with him more every single day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment