December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas has come and gone and each year they get more exciting!  One of the million things I love about being a mom, is being able to be a kid all over again.  It's so fun being able to see the magic of Christmas through his little eyes.  He can't stop talking about Santa Claus and the reindeer and is pretty sad we took the tree down already.  He definitely understood Christmas more this year and I can't wait for next year!  Here are a few pictures of his Chritmas haul...this probably only shows about half of everything he got...definitely a spoiled little boy!
He got some candy...
Some rain boots...
 A book...
A Toy Story game...
A Seahawks helmet... 
A Buzz Lightyear costume (he was mad I made him stop "flying" for a picture)
A Memory Match game, that we've already played about 400 times :)
Bullseye, Woody & Jessie from Toy Story

0 comments: