We have been "kind of" potty training Gavin for the last few months but within the last week really decided to make a more serious attempt. He will usually go potty if we put him on the toilet but we weren't having any luck at him going in there on his own so I ended up ordering him a Lighting McQueen potty watch and it has been wonderful! It got here on Friday and we recorded him saying "It's time to go potty!" and set it to go off every 30 minutes. Gavin LOVES this thing! He gets so excited when it goes off and runs to the bathroom. Poop has been another issue but this morning he came running upstairs to find me and tell me he had to go poop and didn't want to poop in his big boy underwear. I was so proud I almost cried! I feel like we are finally on the road to success....hopefully it stays that way!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment