December 26, 2011

New House!

We have been thinking about moving for a few months---weren't sure if we wanted to build or buy a resale and then Matt showed me "the one" and I instantly knew this house was meant for us! 1 long month later we are all moved in and I couldn't be happier. Gavin will be in preschool next fall and we really wanted him to be anywhere other than the Pasco school district. I am proud to say we are Kennewick residents once again and this home is perfect for us and we will be here a very long time! Our old house was a great starter home but it really allowed us to see what works for our lifestyle - the old house had a formal dining room that we never used, and it had 2 living rooms, one of which was never used. We also really didn't like having a 2 story. Our new house is a rambler and has one big open space. I am so in love with it!

0 comments: