September 16, 2008

1 Week Old

Gavin is already 1 week old today ~ it's amazing how much he changes on a daily basis. He was nice to mommy last night and I got about 7 hours of sleep - broken up in chunks of course, but I feel so refreshed today! Today is also Matt & I's 1st wedding anniversary ~ what a busy year for us! I'm pretty sure Gavin is the best anniversary gift ever!

4 comments:

ckhalifa said...

I knew everything would go well for you! Keep the updates coming.

Our anniversary was also one week after Noah was born- great gift, huh?

Anonymous said...

He is one adorable little boy!

Melissa said...

7 hours..you lucky gal! Glad everything turned out great! I can't get over how long he is!! Going to be a tall boy!

The Stemps said...

Happy anniversary! He's so cute! We'll have to have a playdate sometime!