I had my last OB appointment today! Heartbeat was great, and I've gone from a fingertip to 2 cm dilated. That doesn't necessarily mean much, but at least I've progressed somewhat on my own since they checked last. I am still set to go in on Monday to be induced ~ I'm scheduled to go in at noon, but I'm supposed to call a few hours ahead of time to make sure they have a suite open for me, I could end up going in earlier than noon, or later, it just depends. But it looks like Monday will be the day - so I have 5 days left until I can meet my little man! Unless of course he decides to come on his own before then! I will probably post one last belly picture this weekend but other than that, next post will hopefully be news of Gavin's arrival!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Your husband is totally kicking booty helping us out! So thank you, but I'll let you know if you'll need to crack the whip :-) Katie had her baby today! Your turn is next. Good luck!!
I am so excited for you! One day left and I'm sure you counting! However, I know we have been busy at work, so don't be disappointed if they put you off some hours or even a day. It happens all the time and we can't make it unsafe for our mommies and babies! You know?
I will not be back to work until thursday, so I am sorry to say that I will miss you completely. But I expect to see him on the kadlec website and then at the office really soon. Good luck to you! and CONGRATS!!! (you made it)
Hey I totally prayed for you guys today, I hope it went well!!!
Post a Comment