September 12, 2008

He's here!

Gavin Eugene Cronrath - born 9/9/08 - 11:35 a.m. - 6 lbs 10 oz ~ he is absolutely perfect and Matt and I are completely in love with him! I will update more when things settle down a bit!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! Welcome baby Gavin! he is perfect. welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is so-cute. I bet your are having so much fun. I cant wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is soooo adorable! Hope everything is going good for you and your family. Remember to rest when he does or you will get worn out fast! :)

Heather ~ Dayco Heating

*He was born on a great day! My birthday*

Jessica said...

OMG!! He is freakin' the cutest baby ever!! You guys make adorable kids together!! Yeah I can't wait to meet him!!

Love Your Bestest -

Jessica

ckhalifa said...

YAY! I'm so glad everything is perfect! So happy to hear the update and CANNOT wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tawny!! Open your eyes Gavin it's a big world out there waiting to meet you buddy!!

Stephanie + rest of the Benson Family

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! Gavin's adorable! I love all of the updates I've been getting by text! Wish I could meet him in person, but pictures are the next best thing! Mom tells me Gavin is a very sweet baby.