Gavin is now sitting up on his own! He gets a little wobbly sometimes but he's now learned to balance and keep himself up. He will be 6 months old on Monday and he has his 6 month check up with Dr. Everett on Tuesday. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how tall he is!

12 years ago
4 comments:
Way to go Gavin!!! Such a big boy! Is that a little hair-do I see going on up top? I'm a fan.. now you just have to keep those little girls away. (ps.. I think we need an update on your good news!)Oh yes and to Matt-AMS are US division CHAMPS again!!! Better to be an AMS fan than a Chiefs fan.
haha...he looks VERY excited about his new accomplishment! cute! Love the updates :)
-Jonna
That's awesome!! Callie arches her back every time I try to help her sit up. lol! Gavin is so handsome Tawny!! When is baby #2 coming?
You must be SO proud! He is absolutely precious. I bet you he is just like Noah- very tall and skinny! He had his 9 month appointment the other day and the Dr. was like, "well, his weight does not match up to how incredibly long he is..." Be sure to let us know how his appointment goes! I think of you often and hope you are well.
-Christy
Post a Comment